ONKK Cue Direct Drive Turntable - At National HiFi Show!!
The National Audio Show has been chosen by ONKK to launch its first major product Cue a UK manufactured Direct Drive turntable. Cue is the result of 5 years of R&D culminating in a flagship record player that can reproduce the music as the artist intended it to be heard.
Cue consists of a sandcast, two box plinth and power supply deck that features a unique pistonic suspension system, wear less ceramic bearing, high mass inert platter which incorporates a uber precise proprietary rotary encoder, manufactured to a line to line tolerance of 0.2 microns, this encoder inputs data to the High Resolution DSP Speed Controller
Cue builds upon the technology of broadcast analogue reproduction systems from manufacturers like EMT, but being fully designed and manufactured digitally utilising CAD/CAM is 21st century in concept and aesthetic design.
Cue is exclusively intended for 12 inch tonearms as the increased length reduces the distortion associated with tracking errors.
More details to follow - please call us for more information.
- Cue is the flagship product of ONKK Limited UK. It utilises Prescision DSP speed control of the slotless 3 phase direct drive motor it aims to be the most speed accurate turntable ever made
- , a unique resonance damped cast Aluminium Plinth, Pistonic Suspension System and Silent Wear-less Ceramic Bearing.
- Cue is the culmination of 5 years product development producing a turntable which can reproduce the exact musical event that the artist(s) recorded, in your home.
- User configuration of all three speeds 33,45 or 78 optimised for specific labels or preference.
- . The User Interface is simple, ergonomic and intuitive, hiding the sophistication of the processing.
- A unique and innovative pistonic suspension system isolates the turntable from its enviroment
- Wear-less ceramic bearings create a silent system that will last for generations. This bearing material allows a minute point contact significantly reducing drag factors so that instantanous response of the motor to speed changes due to large cresendos that may slow the vinyl are sensed and adgusted in milliseonds.
- Beautifully designed and cast in Aluminium the turntable is intended to be the centre of any contempory interior.
- Innovative engineering, Bleeding edge design and contempory aesthetics fuse in a product that truly delivers Master-tape reproduction of analogue sound in a package that deserves to be the centre of attention in the most sophisticated homes.
- 5 Year Parts Gurarantee