Ultrasone Pro 900 Headphones
Great with case.
The PRO900s is built around the new S-Logic Plus system from Ultrasone which should give a nice and spacious presentation. Like previous top end headphones from Ultrasone these newcomers have a detachable cable and have a massive Neutrik 1/4" plug at the end. This particular headphone comes with two cables, one straight and one spiraled up for studio use. That the PRO900s are made for life in the studio is something Ultrasone emphasizes a lot on their webpage, however, they fair equally well in the home environment powered by a good headphone amplifier.
- S-Logic™ Natural Surround Sound
- S-Logic PLUS technology
- Dynamic principle, closed
- Frequency range 6-42000Hz
- Impedance 40 ohm
- Sound pressure level 96 dB
- MU Metal buffer board, reduced field emissions in accordance with ULE (Ultra Low Emission) standard
- New 40 mm titanium-plated drivers
- Weight 295g (without cord)